Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

Am I the only one who cannot believe it's already November?! This year has just passed so quickly!

I got back from my trip early this morning (aka 1 a.m.) and slept until noon thirty. I got up for class, decided to skip my second class, came home and slept again. I feel like I've been hit by a train! I've finally convinced myself that this is all due to whatever is going around. Nausea, fatigue, and coughing, oh my! It's just really awful timing!

I have, however, decided to buy Dollar Store tests tomorrow and begin the testing frenzy! Only 7 dpo, you say? Early, you say? Yes, I know, but this girl wants to know as soon as testably readable!

Eh, so it's throwing money down the drain. When the doctor prescribed OPK's they created a poas junkie! Don't judge! <3

Now, for bed again.

4 comments:

  1. good luck with the testing...can't wait to hear the results. here's hoping for your BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck - keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never judge on the POAS addiction. My name is Alex, and I'm addicted to POAS... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I'll definitely keep you updated! Hahaha Alex, maybe we should join a support group ;o)

    ReplyDelete