Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I was definitely in a talent show last night

I have proof! See?!



I didn't win, but I'm okay with that :) I almost didn't do it, but I am so glad I did! I had fun, and I think my confidence has grown a bit! It was especially nice to be a part of something that was for a good cause. All the profit went towards tsunami relief.

You have to turn up the volume, or at least I did, but here is our talent show winner!


 The girl who recorded it is laughing pretty loudly in some places, so if you are wearing earbuds, beware. He did a super awesome job, and totally deserved the 100$!

It was a night bursting at the seams with amazingly talented people, and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Wednesday night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I'd be so nervous to get up in front of people like that! Kudos to you all!
    ~Julia
    www.babyschetky.blogspot.com
    ICLW#5

    ReplyDelete