Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Beginning

Hello world! Yes, I know, another ttc blog floating around in cyberspace! I won't promise to be original, or even entertaining. I will, however, promise to be honest and keep you updated on our journey.

Now, for introductions! I am a 21 year old, Muslim, Air Force wife. I like to refer to myself as the Home Front Director of Operations... It sounds so much snazzier than housewife. I am studying to be a music teacher and will be transferring to a university with an amazing program next semester.

I have been diagnosed with unknown infertility, which is frustrating to say the least. Lately I have lived lab department of the hospital. It's joyous, I assure you, although I'm sure many of you understand the feeling! We just finished round three of Clomid and are praying this is the month! DH goes for a semen analysis tomorrow, and I must admit, I'm kind of glad he gets to go do stuff instead of me!

Well, that's a nice, small intro. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment