Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Opinion time

The doctor told me to take 9 days of Provera and call her on my first day of flow after finishing the pills. I took my first pill on the 9th, and spotted all day on the 10th. If I start full flow today (technically the 11th haha it's 12:01) I will be completely off my period by the time I finish my Provera. Should I call the doctor and see if she wants me to do something different? I hate starting cycles with Provera because I always worry something like this will happen.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about Provera - but I would definitely call the doc anytime you have a question. That's what they're there for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called and we set up the mid-cycle scan for the 22nd. :D Now I just need to figure out a way to get my blood work done on Sunday :(

    ReplyDelete